- 3M is a leading “manufacturer of things” for businesses and consumers.
- The company’s fundamentals, risk profile, and market consensus are collectively screaming "buy".
- We are the beneficiaries of a 130% capital gain plus dividends since adding the stock to the Value Investing for Main Street Model Portfolio [VIMS] following the 2008 financial crisis.
- But its current rich valuation has us writing “hold for now” on a 3M Post-It® Note.
- We will patiently wait for the next correction to add to the position with conviction.
Welcome to the fourth installment of the Value Investing for Main Street series, exclusively on Seeking Alpha.