- The Walt Disney Company is a perennial master at producing creative content enjoyed by millions.
- 360,000 potential new customers are born every day, worldwide.
- Despite an arguably expensive bull market, Disney's stock is down 20% from its 52-week high and exhibiting increasingly attractive valuation metrics.
- The Value Investing for Main Street Model Portfolio has owned Disney since 2009 for a nearly 300% capital return plus dividends.
- The time may be nearing to add to our position in this “buy and forever” king of media content and global branding.
Welcome to the fifth installment of the Value Investing for Main Street series, exclusively on Seeking Alpha.